Bienvenue

Welcome to my Blog!

I started this Blog to express my opinion on various subjects, events, news and life experiences. Please do not hesitate to leave comments and/or feedback. If you have a Blog of your own, let me know where to find it.

Je vais aussi Blogger en français de temps à autres mais mon français écrit est très mauvais alors je m'en excuse à l'avance.

Cheers!
Chuck

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

$$$$LONDON$$$$


So we're starting to book our trip to London England for our 20th Anniversary this summer. This is definitely not the cheapest country to travel to. I sent a reservation request to the Union Jack in London. It's a Private Member military club that offers accomodation to UK military and Commonwealth Officers. Compared to the hotels, it seems like we would save about $500 for 8 nights in a 3 bedroom suite. I checked the flights through Air Canada and with no seat sale at this time, the tickets are $1,750 per person so 7K for the four of us. Right now, flights and accomodation would cost us $9,500. We have not added meals, tours and souvenirs. Outch!


We will wait for a seat sale because the tickets could drop as low as $1,200 per person which would give us a 2K relief for food, tours and souvenirs.


I hope they come down soon!!!


Chuck

No comments: