Bienvenue

Welcome to my Blog!

I started this Blog to express my opinion on various subjects, events, news and life experiences. Please do not hesitate to leave comments and/or feedback. If you have a Blog of your own, let me know where to find it.

Je vais aussi Blogger en français de temps à autres mais mon français écrit est très mauvais alors je m'en excuse à l'avance.

Cheers!
Chuck

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New and Confusing

Well this Blog thing can get a little confusing with all the options for page setup and gadgets you can add. I've been trying to get to my daughter's Blog by searching her URL (and I know I have the right one cauze I help her set it up) but Google doesn't find her.

Also, I found out that whatever I see on my PC doesn't mean it is going to be viewed the same way on other PCs depending on their setup and capabilities. I tried the little fishes and on my Home Lap Top it didn't show the fish.

On another note, great hockey game today, we won 9-2 against TEME and I had to play Defense which was a hoot. I kindda like it although I can't realy skate well backwards and got caught once where the guy went around me like I was standing still. He scored.

cul8tr

No comments: