Bienvenue

Welcome to my Blog!

I started this Blog to express my opinion on various subjects, events, news and life experiences. Please do not hesitate to leave comments and/or feedback. If you have a Blog of your own, let me know where to find it.

Je vais aussi Blogger en français de temps à autres mais mon français écrit est très mauvais alors je m'en excuse à l'avance.

Cheers!
Chuck

Monday, February 8, 2010

A crown via a root canal.

I went to the dentist today to get prepped for a crown on a lower molar. After shaving the tooth, he noticed that the crown would probably not hold for very long so he decided to "kill" my tooth by doing a root canal on it. Two and half hours later and a lot of freezing, I walked out of there with half a tooth with a temporary filling, pain from the clamps, the nerve removal and the unfreezing and the hope that the next time I go it won't hurt as much.

The dental assistant will call me tomorrow with my next appointment hopefully for this week because I can't chew on the right side of my mouth since I don't have a lower molar and it's the side I usually chew on. This new year is really not starting well for me. I know some people have it worst but the sports injuries and this "tooth killing" thing is not pleasant. I guess I'll come out of this with a shinny gold tooth though.

Chuck

No comments: