Bienvenue

Welcome to my Blog!

I started this Blog to express my opinion on various subjects, events, news and life experiences. Please do not hesitate to leave comments and/or feedback. If you have a Blog of your own, let me know where to find it.

Je vais aussi Blogger en français de temps à autres mais mon français écrit est très mauvais alors je m'en excuse à l'avance.

Cheers!
Chuck

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sons of Anarchy


What a great TV series. Nath and I recently finished viewing the first two seasons of the series Sons of Anarchy. It's about a California based Motorcycle Club who's main source of revenues is gun smuggling. They operate in a quiet town call Charming in which they take great pain in keeping free of drugs, prostitution and other gangs who are trying to exploit this virgin territory. A few known actors mostly C and D-list but in this series, they quickly become A-list because you can't help but fall in love with every little side story. I found myself grinning throughout the series as I truly enjoyed the way they portray the inner-workings of an old, well established MC.

It is a great series that will leave you wanting more after you had your viewing marathon. Yep that's right. You can't just watch one episode per night. It is always three or four and that's because we had to work or do things the next day. I would have watched this from start to finish if it hadn't been for work.

I don't know yet when season 3 will come out but this is a definite "must see" in this household.

Enjoy it. I'm sure you can figure out how to get it.

Chuck

No comments: