Bienvenue

Welcome to my Blog!

I started this Blog to express my opinion on various subjects, events, news and life experiences. Please do not hesitate to leave comments and/or feedback. If you have a Blog of your own, let me know where to find it.

Je vais aussi Blogger en français de temps à autres mais mon français écrit est très mauvais alors je m'en excuse à l'avance.

Cheers!
Chuck

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This is the life!

I have now discovered the great benefits of finishing a military career as a transport aircraft pilot. I fly the Dash 8 "Gonzo" in support of the Navigator training school. We typically fly 3 hour missions or longer. We get two meals and sometime the second meal is a hot meal that we heat up in the airplane's oven. If we have a long cross country flight and the crew in the back are switched on, we even get oven baked pizza and baked cookies. I can get up from the cockpit and walk back to stretch and even go to the bathroom if I need to. We carry hot coffee and the guys and gals in the back are really nice to us and usually serve us our food. They know we can make them sick I think;-7

Anyway, I just wanted to say the I am happy to be doing this right now and I think I will do this for a few years until I'm ready to golf full time.

No comments: