Yep! I made it to 25 years in the CF this past Jan 15th. It seems like not so long ago I was with my army buds or graduating Moose Jaw with my Pilot wings. Time flies when you are having fun... or you are too busy to notice. I plan on sticking around for another 5 years at least and then Nath and I will re-evaluate what we want or where we want to be. I like Winnipeg and I have some good friends here so 5 years is not very long. Also, my contract ends in Dec 2014 so I have to get another offer for a 5-year if I want to make it to 30. We'll start working on that in a year or so.
For now, I get to fly once in a while, play hockey twice a week and golf in the summer so what more can I want? Maybe 50 Million at Loto Max but that's beside the point. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment