Bienvenue

Welcome to my Blog!

I started this Blog to express my opinion on various subjects, events, news and life experiences. Please do not hesitate to leave comments and/or feedback. If you have a Blog of your own, let me know where to find it.

Je vais aussi Blogger en français de temps à autres mais mon français écrit est très mauvais alors je m'en excuse à l'avance.

Cheers!
Chuck

Friday, June 7, 2013

16 months after the knee injury

With FB it's hard to remember to blog regularly. 16 months after my hockey (knee) injury, I'm still in recovery mode. It took a year to get the surgery and frankly, I had more freedom when I was running injured. Now I do all my exercices and the knee is still very tender. I should be able to start running again in a few weeks. I can't wait.

No comments: