Bienvenue

Welcome to my Blog!

I started this Blog to express my opinion on various subjects, events, news and life experiences. Please do not hesitate to leave comments and/or feedback. If you have a Blog of your own, let me know where to find it.

Je vais aussi Blogger en français de temps à autres mais mon français écrit est très mauvais alors je m'en excuse à l'avance.

Cheers!
Chuck

Friday, January 8, 2010

Off to the cottage


Yes it's the weekend again and for our family it means escaping the city and hiding at our cottage on Pelican Lake. A short 2 hours and change West of the city and we are in paradise,...a cold paradise, but nonetheless our paradise.

Plan is to relax tonight, try to start the Quad tomorrow and if the battery is still frozen, I'll have to take it out and charge it inside. The battery in the Grizzly 700 is somewhere in the noze of the bike so I'll have to take some parts off and in the cold it's never enjoyable. Hopefully it will be nice enough to build a fire in our pit outside so I can warm up there with a beer instead of going inside.

I will try to post via our Rogers stick and hopefully it will work or I will have another subject to rant about when I return Sunday night.

Bonne fin de semaine.

No comments: