
So there are a couple of steamy ads for the Virgin Mobile company showing a man and a woman kissing while the man is touching the woman's butt. Public complaints forced them to pull the ads because it was inapropriate for young children or whatever other bull. What a load of croc and a hypocritical reason. I bet those parents watch soaps during the day and dont mind when the kids are in the room. A man kissing a woman is very natural and if it is a little spicy it makes it even more interesting. The women who complained (cauze I doubt it was guys who did) probably forgot what it was like to be passionate and in love. If they have children of their own, where the hell did they come from, a stork?
I can't believe how prude (and hypocrit) the North American public is and how much little things, meaningless things like a comercial ad gets the public all worked up. BTW this is the only ad that will remain up.
http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100106/CGY_virgin_mobile_bus_ads_100106/20100107/?hub=CalgaryHome
No comments:
Post a Comment